1. No person under the age of 21 shall be in possession of alcoholic beverages. No alcohol on trails or while driving on the property!! Security and police officers will be on patrol in the campgrounds, parking areas, trails and vendor areas observing for violations of this policy and other reckless or dangerous operation. PLEASE BE AWARE that the security officers at Hillbillie Off-Road are not from a security company. They are law enforcement officers from the neighboring cities and counties and DO have authority to arrest anyone in the park for illegal activity and behavior. We want everyone to enjoy themselves but not at the expense of others. Anyone who refuses to conduct themselves in a respectful way and who refuses to abide by the request of the officers or event staff will be escorted out and/or arrested regardless of age or sex.
2. We (Hillbillie Offroad) reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time at our discretion.
3. Everyone entering the park must sign liability waiver regardless of whether they are riding or accompanying a rider.
4. Hillbillie Offroad recommends everyone have proper safety equipment, and follow your vehicle manufacturer’s safety guidelines while operating in the park. DOT or SNELL approved Helmets and protective eye wear for all ATV, UTV and dirt bikes and Seat belts for all full sized vehicles and UTVs
7. ALL Heavy Equipment has the right of way at all times!
8. All UTVs, ATVs, Go Carts, Golf Carts, Argos, etc. must display some type of flag from a pole attached to the vehicle that extends a minimum of 8ft from the ground. Example: If your UTV has a lift on it and a 4ft LED whip antenna with a flag mounted on the roof, the flag must be a minimum of 8′ from the ground to the top of your flag. No matter what unit you are riding, your flag must be a minimum of 8′ off the ground. Pickups, jeeps, cars, full size vehicles, do not need flags.
9. Absolutely NO FIGHTING. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No illegal drugs on HBO property.
11. No dirt bikes of any kind allowed at HBO events.
12. Speed limits on main roads and in campsites 10 miles per hour. (LAW ENFORCENT AND HBO STAFF WILL HEAVILY ENFORCE THIS RULE. IF THIS RULE IS BROKEN, YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT OF THE EVENT BY POLICE)
13. Four wheelers; WE WILL BE ALLOWING ALL TYPES OF FOUR WHEELERS AT OUR NEXT HBO EVENT. We will be giving the quad-racing type four wheelers one last chance to SLOW DOWN on main roads and in campsites (10MPH). If we have problems at our next event with quad racing type four wheelers, we will have no other choice but to ban them from HBO events from then on due to safety. ALL FOUR WHEELERS MUST HAVE WORKING HEADLIGHTS.
14. No glass bottles or containers of any kind. All articles are subject to search.
15. No weapons of any kind on HBO property.
16. If you are caught on HBO property without a wristband ensuring you have purchased a ticket, police will arrest you on the spot. Everyone has to wear their wristbands on their wrist. NO EXCEPTIONS! If it gets too tight, breaks or gets too muddy, bring it to the front gate and they will exchange it for you. You must bring your original wristband with you to get it exchanged.
17. In an effort to reduce accidents caused by drivers being temporarily blinded, the use of light bars on Vehicles is permitted on trails ONLY. They are not permitted in camping areas or on main roads throughout the Park. If you use light bars on the trails, please exercise courtesy when approaching other riders.
18. Please help keep the cost down by bagging your trash and putting it in one of the dumpsters that are located throughout the park.
19. All vehicles must be equipped with at least one working headlight and one working taillight. If you do not have a working headlight or taillight, you must stop riding at dusk. If seen riding afterwards, you will be warned and asked to go back to your camp.
20. Motorhomes, RV campers, enclosed trailers, etc. WILL be checked by park security and/or park staff for persons attempting to enter the event without paying admission fees. Anyone found hiding or attempting to enter an event without paying will be escorted from the park along with EVERYONE who is with them in the tow vehicles, regardless of whether or not the others have paid their admission, and will be banned from the event.
21. THIEVES; we will NOT tolerate theft of any sort. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOU WILL BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST DEGREE!
22. HBO facility reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person without refunds who is violating HBO rules, local, state, or federal laws or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
22. No unauthorized soliciting. Vendors are allowed with prior approval and arrangements in designated areas. In the past, we have had guest who said they were just coming to ride and camp, but proceeded to set up as a vendor to promote their product sales. This is not a good situation for several reasons, the primary one being that there are many vendors paying for display space and it is unfair to them for these people to draw guest into the park rather than the vendor areas. HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT TO COME AND SET UP TO PROMOTE OR SALE A PRODUCT YOU MUST HAVE AN APPROVED BOOTH.